Mass Schedule, Reconciliation and other Sacraments
Sunday Mass Schedule:
- Saturday (Vigil) 4:30PM (St. Anthony Church, Groton)
- 8:30AM (Holy Cross, Dryden)
- 10:30AM (All Saints, Lansing)
Daily Mass Schedule:
- Tuesday 9:00AM (St. Anthony Church, Groton)
- Wednesday 9:00AM (Holy Cross, Dryden)
- Thursday 9:30AM (All Saints, Lansing)
- Friday Noon (St. Anthony, Groton)
- First Friday of the Month: 10:30AM (Groton Nursing Home)
- First Friday of the Month: 1:30AM (Oak Hill Nursing Home, Ithaca)
- First Saturday of the Month: 10:00AM (Holy Cross, Dryden)
Schedule for Holy Day Masses and Other Liturgical Celebrations:
- Please check our Bulletin.
Reconciliation (Confession) Schedule
- 1st Saturday of the month
after 1st Saturday Mass at Holy Cross Church (approximately 11AM)
- 3rd Saturday of the month
3:00-3:45pm at St. Anthony Church
- or by appointment
Baptismal preparation is offered and required for parents of children to be baptized in our churches. Please contact the parish office for an initial interview and baptismal preparation.
Couple must contact the parish office at least 6 months prior to the celebration. Marriage preparation prerequisites must be fulfilled before the celebration of marriage.
This is an ongoing spiritual process for adults and children of catechetical age who are interested in becoming Catholic or wish to complete their Christian initiation through the Sacraments of Confirmation and Eucharist. Call the parish office for more information.
Faith Formation (Religious Education)
Classes at Holy Cross (for Holy Cross & St. Anthony's children) are Sunday mornings at 9:45am
Classes at All Saints are after Sunday morning Mass (about 11:30am)
The All Saints Teen Group meets the 1st & 3rd Sunday evenings at 7:00pm
The Holy Cross High School Group meets Sunday evenings.
Pastoral Care / Hospital Visitation
Please contact the parish office if you know of a parishoner who is sick, homebound, or hospitalized and who would appreciate Communion or a pastoral visit.
Please contact the Faith Formation office regarding preparation for First Reconciliation, First Eucharist, and Confirmation.