Listed below are PDF versions of our forms which can be downloaded and then filled out and brought or mailed to our Parish Office.
If you have any questions, please contact our Parish Offices (see our Home page.)
The information on the Baptismal form is required. It is preferred that a Baptism be schedule to held during Mass, but other arrangements are possible. Please contact the Parish Office to speak to Fr. Eloo, Mary Ann Kozak or Deacon George.
- Baptismal Registration Form
Confirmation is scheduled with all of the other Churches in our region. The date is assigned by the Diocese and the sacrament is administered by the Bishop or one of his delegates. The information on this form is required and the confirmant will need to attend faith formation for the sacrament.
- Confirmation Registration
If you wish to use one of our Parish Halls for a function, please fill out one of the forms below.
ALL SAINTS PARISH HALL USE FORMS
- Policies and Procedures
- Sample Liability Insurance Form
- Contact Form
- Hold Harmless Agreement
HOLY CROSS PARISH HALL USE FORMS
- Holy Cross Hall Use Form
- Hold Harmless Agreement
St. Anthony Hall Use Form (Coming soon)
Faith Formation (Religious Education)
Faith Formation is offered at all 3 of our Parishes. Please use the form below as a guide for the information that we need to register your child.
- Religious Education Registration Form
First Penance is offered at the beginning of the Liturgical year. Special classes are given to prepare your child to receive this blessed sacrament.
- First Penance Registration
Below is a form to help us prepare for the funeral of your loved one. Also listed are song suggestions that can be used at a funeral.
- Funeral Liturgy Planning Form
- Hymns for Funeral Masses at All Saints and St. Anthony
- Hymns for Funeral Masses at Holy Cross
Before setting a date for your marriage, please fill out the form below and contact our Parish Offices. Before any marriage can be set, Fr. Eloo, Mary Ann Kozak or Deacon George are required to do a pre-marital investigation and you be required to take a FOCCUS Survey and attend marriage preparation (pre-Cana) sessions.
- All Saints Marriage Registration Form.
- Holy Cross Marriage Registration Form.
- St. Anthony Marriage Registration Form.
Creating a Safe Environment (CaSE)
- CaSE Volunteer Policy
- How to Access CaSE Online Training
- Background Check Notification Authorization for Volunteers
- Volunteer Code of Conduct for Adults
- Volunteer Code of Conduct for Minors
- Volunteer Driver Form